"First doing self, prove yourself and then managing a team approach entrepreneur mindset professional's only as per our Terms &Conditions (T&C apply) to apply"
There is no easy money career here, this is a challenging & Most rewarding career on earth & highest compensation Package in the long term.
f you are passionate about building and growing our company,
love to face challenges, come out from comfort zone, the strong capability to take the pain now and high rewards thereafter
, domain expertise, solve a complex problem in real life of data Science,
if you are an entrepreneur, passionate Thinktank and Data Science domain experts, then
Join us as AI Health Leader as Manager / Sr. Data Engineer- Data Architect Position to become Benovymed Healthcare Top 30 Founding Core Team Members | Growth Drivers
Apply now and not later.
Career Opportunity - Leadership Role- AI HealthTech
Data Architect Manager / Data Engineer:
Domain Expertise Areas: Expertise in Big Data Management in an ML, DL based Data Science Projects, Hadoop, ETL pipelining, Data Resources Management, Data Architect, Data Cleaning getting ready the data for working by Data Scientist.
Compensation Benefit Package: Best in Industry including attractive ESOP @ T&C apply.
Location: Delhi NCR.
B.Tech ( EE,CSE,ECE , IT ) from Top Technology Institute.
Job Responsibility :
- Big Data Architect Solutions, Data Design, Data construct, install, test and maintain highly scalable data management systems.
- Ensure systems meet business requirements and industry practices
- Build high-performance algorithms, prototypes, predictive models and proof of concepts
- Research opportunities for data acquisition and new uses for existing data
- Develop data set processes for data modelling, mining and production
- Integrate new data management technologies and software engineering tools into existing structures
- Create custom software components (e.g. specialized UDFs) and analytics applications
- Employ a variety of languages and tools (e.g. scripting languages) to marry systems together
- Install and update disaster recovery procedures
- Recommend ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Collaborate with data architects and IT team members on project goals.
- Data engineer will be work closely with data architect (to determine what data management systems are appropriate) and data scientists (to determine which data are needed for analysis).
- Managing complex problems associated with database integration and messy, unstructured data sets.
- The ultimate aim is to provide clean, usable data to whoever may require it.
Technical Skills Requirement :
- Statistical analysis and modeling.
- Database architectures.
- Hadoop-based technologies (e.g. MapReduce, Hive and Pig) and Big data technologies such as Spark to forecast and recommend improvements based on how the data is consumed.
- Hadoop map-reduce, Postgre SQL, MySQL, SQL, NoSQL DB: MongoDB Cassandra Redisneo4J, Scala /Python /Spark /Cassandra Hbase, Enterprise architecture, Visio-Data API, Data Ingest, ETL Tools, Unstructured, Semi-Structured, Structured Data modelling and management, Data warehousing.
- Collect,manage,analyse & Visualise Data.
- Build, deploy Data Infrastructure & Data Architecture.
- Data Road map, Data Analysis, Data Deployment, and Integration.
- SQL-based technologies (e.g. PostgreSQL and MySQL)
- NoSQL technologies (e.g. Cassandra and MongoDB)
- Data modelling tools (e.g. Er Win, Enterprise Architect and Visio)
- Python, C/C++ Java, Perl.
3-15 years working as a Data Architect Manager / Senior Big Data Engineer / Senior Data Engineer with relevant experience in the above skill set in a reputed Big Database Data Science is driven software product development startup.
Apply if you fit the bill and confident enough with your CV with passport size photo, Your video clip why we must Hire you & current CTC, expected CTC, Notice Period & cover letter and Portfolio link.